Thursday 7 September 2017

Challenging News for Skook

Emergency CT scan on Aug 23rd shows 3 brain lesions...the "C" has spread, again. I began radiation treatments on Sept 1st and it will continue until the end of the month.

One of the lesions is located in the short/long term memory area of the brain and as treatment progress, what is already a challenge may become more so.

I have just a couple of posts left for 2016 and would like to get up Jan to Aug 2017 SC Sales data likely just charts and tables as adding text is a bit of struggle.

Mentally, I'm OK. I've been  expecting it. It's now just one day at a time, now. I'll putz with the site as long as I can.

3 comments:

Burnaby Bear said...

All the best in your treatment Skook...I hope to see you come out of it good to go.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear your news. I am a lurker on your blog who has found your ongoing analysis very insightful. Thank you for all you do. Please know that it is valued, and also accept my best wishes as you move forward into challenging times.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sucks skook. We're rooting for you.

Post a Comment

My first inclination was to moderate to avoid trolling; however, l'll now take a wait and see attitude. Comments will appear as soon as published. If I start seeing garbage comments, I'll flick the switch and return to moderating. Skook